It's that time of year again! The Charleston Bridal Show will be held Sunday, July 26th at the Omar Shrine Center on Patriots Point Rd. in Mt. Pleasant. Admission is $10 at the door, and the event starts at 12:00pm. Please visit thecharlestonbridalshow.com for more details.
Representatives from Relish Distinctive Catering will be in attendance along with many of our favorite Charleston vendors. We hope to see you there!
Bridal Show Tips
1. Search for local vendors online before the event, and make a list of anyone you would like to meet. Make notes about specific questions you would like to ask.
2. Bring a notebook to take notes while you are at the event.
3. Arrive early! Wedding planning is stressful enough. There’s no need to feel rushed.
4. Wear comfortable shoes!
5. Don’t be shy. Talking to vendors is often more telling than their website or marketing materials. A short conversation will likely reveal whether or not they are people you would like to work with.
6. Take plenty of photos.
7. Peruse booths in an organized fashion (up and down each row, from one side of the room to another) to ensure you see them all.
8. If you have already selected one or more of your vendors, ask them for referrals.
9. Keep handouts and other materials organized. Designate a special folder for your favorite vendors.
10. Keep a checkbook or credit card handy in case you want to book a vendor or service at the event, but never cave to pushy sales techniques.
Do you have any burning bridal show questions? You can reach a Charleston Bridal Show representative at 843-452-3950. Details are also available on their Facebook page, and you are more than welcome to email us before the event as well!